Thankfully, you have likely benefitted from the modern-day luxury of residential HVAC systems for at least most of your life. You may not really understand the discomfort associated with being extremely hot or extremely cold while in your home. That being said, it can be an inconvenience to deal with a residential HVAC system that’s giving you issues and not cooling your home properly.
Here are five warning signs to be on the look out for that indicate that you need residential HVAC repair or replacement:
- The air blowing from your vents doesn’t adjust appropriately with the changes that you make to the thermostat.
- There seems to be a blockage and air is obstructed from appropriately blowing from the vents.
- Your monthly energy bills rise more and more each month.
- You notice strange noises or smells coming from your unit when the HVAC system is running.
- You are uncomfortable and the temperature in your home doesn’t seem to stay steady. Instead, it feels either too hot or too cold most of the time.
If you notice any of these warning signs, it is time to contact us so that we can provide you with professional residential HVAC services. We will come to your home and test your system to determine how well it is working. Based on the results of our evaluation, we’ll recommend a protocol for how to improve the situation. It may require a small repair, or we may suggest that it’s time to replace your system. Whatever we find, we’ll share the results with you and help you determine the best long-term solution.