Do you need someone reliable to service your furnaces in Williston? We can help.
Furnaces work by delivering heated air through ductwork to all the areas of your building. How the furnace heats the air varies by design. Some furnaces use fuel oil, others use natural gas, and there are also models that use electricity to generate heat. While you may think of furnaces as a less energy-efficient heating option, recent technological advances have greatly improved the efficiency of these units.
Like all types of HVAC equipment, furnaces will not last forever. Most of them have a lifespan of about 15 to 20 years. At some point, it will be time to consider replacement. If you have an older furnace at your home or business in Williston, North Dakota and are thinking about replacing it, give us a call here at Whitetail Heating & Cooling. We can evaluate your system, make recommendations about a new upgrade, install a new unit, and maintain it with regular service to increase its lifespan.
Here are some signs you may need to consider furnace replacement:
- Your current furnace is more than 15 years old.
- You have recently needed multiple repairs for your furnace.
- Your unit currently needs an expensive repair that would cost at least half the cost of a new unit.
- Your heating bill has suddenly increased and you can’t explain it with weather or other factors.
- Your home is not heating evenly or does not get warmer when you turn the thermostat up.
- Your furnace is gas-powered and the pilot light is flickering or yellow. It should be steady and blue.
Whether you need repair or replacement for your furnaces, you can trust us to take care of your needs with honesty, integrity and reliability. Give us a call today.